Why Graphic Recording
Why Graphic Recording?
Graphic recording (a.k.a. graphic facilitation or graphic scribing) is a process of translating complex ideas into words and images in real time. If you need visual note taking services, graphic/visual documentation, or visual facilitation that incorporates graphic capture, you've come to the right place. We guide you through the design process to ensure that you get the results you want.
Where is Graphic Recording used?
Project and Scenario Planning
What are the advantages of Graphic Recording?
- Graphic recording/scribing/facilitation promotes the clarification of main ideas and key themes, increases clarity, and provides a way to get people on the same page by distilling complex ideas into simple words and images while maintaining the meaning behind them.
- It provides an upbeat, interactive atmosphere which leads to greater focus, higher levels of engagement, and increased participation.
- It improves content retention by combining various learning styles: auditory, verbal, and visual.
- It fosters collaboration and teamwork by collecting key data without interrupting the flow of the meeting. Participants don't have to worry about taking notes so they can concentrate on the task at hand.
- It synthesizes creative take-aways that can be used as marketing collateral, inserted into formal presentations, and posted in physical spaces as jumping off points for future gatherings.
This sounds great! What now?
Contact me so we can discuss your needs. I'm based in Boston and New York, but I travel internationally.