Event organizers and leaders are acutely aware of ways in which an event could veer off-course:
- Information is too complex or unclear
- Discussion is wandering off topic
- There is no personal investment
- Participants are distracted
- Participants are not retaining content
- Personal agendas get in the way
- Outputs are lost or useless
Graphic facilitation addresses these issues in a smart, engaging way. Here's the first:
In my upcoming posts, I'll cover how graphic facilitation helps to maintain focus, foster collaboration, improve productivity, and synthesize multiple ideas. Stay tuned...
Fill out my online form.